Tuesday 29 March 2011

Thames & Hudson

Thames & Hudson

181A High Holborn,
London WC1V 7QX

Tel: +44 (0)20 7845 5000

FAX: +44 (0)20 7845 5050 

VAT Number: GB 235 1314 02

Registered Number: 473109

Dear Sir or Madam:

The reason for contacting you was for some help with some research within my degree.

I am currently studying BA Graphic Design at Leeds College of Art, and within my second year I would like to prepare myself for after I complete my third year. At the minute I am not sure what kind of designer I would like to be or which field of design to work in.

I have been researching different directions of design and companies I like the work of. Thames & Hudson being a company which I particularly for innovative and exciting work. As a regular reader of Thames & Hudson publications I'm especially interested about layout, type & image within design. The content and layout of the books you publish is inspiration.

I appreciate that your extremely busy with work at the minute but I was wondering if you could possibly have a look at the attached PDF with a few pieces of design work I have produced just to get professional feedback as this would immensely help me progress my work further. Or if not would it be possible to have a look and a chat within your studio to help me understand what sort of area I would like to move my work towards

Thank-you for your time

Kind regards

Paul Brandreth

No comments:

Post a Comment