Tuesday 29 March 2011

Propaganda Leeds

Advertising
Propaganda Leeds
Laura Kynaston
Joint Managing Director
Propaganda LTD
0113 237 2888
laura.kynaston@propaganda.co.uk

Dear Laura Kynaston,

The reason for contacting you was for help with some research within my degree.

I am currently studying BA Graphic Design at Leeds College of Art, and within my second year I would like to prepare myself for after I finish my third year. At the minute I am not sure what kind of designer I would like to be or which field of design to work in.

I have been researching different directions of design and companies I like the work of. Propaganda being a company which I appreciate for innovative and exciting work. I'm especially fond within the advertising side to propaganda boosting an exciting client list such as Republic, TheO and The Car People. Working with such clients must be so rewarding when designing to the final outcome for the briefs.

I appreciate that your extremely busy with work at the minute but I was wondering if you could possibly have a look at the attached PDF with a few pieces of design work I have produced just to get Industrial feedback as this would immensely help me progress my work further. Or if not would it be possible to have a look and a chat within the studio to help me understand what sort of area I would like to move my work towards

Thank-you for your time

Kind regards

Paul Brandreth

No comments:

Post a Comment