Monday 15 November 2010

PPD: My Aspirations

1.What do you want to achieve from this academic year?
  • Have a range of different career paths researched ready for summer to gain access and understand which direction I want to be heading in, so in the third year I can prepare for it.
  • Keep my work interesting and get at least a 2.1
  • Create a contact list
  • Generate a good amount of work for portfolio
  • Ideas for dissertation
  • Gain confidence
2.What do you want to achieve at the end of the course?
  • Apply for positions within the industry
  • Gain a 2.1 at least
  • Have a portfolio that looks interesting and be able to look at my work from day one at college till now to see the progress I have made
  • Strong portfolio
  • Be able to get a job
  • Have a website
  • Find out what kind of designer I want to be
3.What do you want to achieve in your career?
  • Recognized style/work
  • Travel
  • Own and work in a small studio
  • Win a few competitions
  • Financially stable
  • Maintain a good work/life balance
  • Live in London to watch Tottenham for a season
  • Move to Bristol for the art scene
  • Maybe a few years abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment