Monday 15 November 2010

Group Tutorial Preperation


2. What can I learn from industrial experience?

Identify what environment and career path would suit me, after industrial experience sum up the pro's and con's and summarize so I know what would suit me best

Look for designers work I like and try to find ways of improvement or development so I can offer people something new that have been evolved.

Portfolio advice, what companies look for and also what skills are required for different design paths

Get an idea of what the difference is between the work I am producing at the minute to the standard of industry, maybe this will become clear when I decide what area of design I want to produce

The difference between small companys and big companys within how they both operate and how the smaller company started off and why, what did they offer within the market?

Zone Design Company London: Huge company, more towards multimedia design based, with 62 in the workforce.

The Old Ticket Hall
183 Eversholt Street
London
NW1 1BU

Tel +44 020 7267 4774
info@zonecontent.com


No comments:

Post a Comment